Monday, January 21, 2013

Meet Ricky Rebel! Again!

(Click each for bigger, more Satanic!)

A couple of years ago I presented a lengthy series of posts about my friend Rick Rebel, an over-the-top gay "Satanic" drama queen who produced an endless stream of wonderful and peculiar drawings and music cassettes. To be honest, most PSP readers considered these posts to be baffling and perhaps disturbing, and I have a feeling that many suspected I had simply invented Rick Rebel myself (I didn't).

So let's have some more! Here are some additional examples of Ricky's excellent ball point pen on construction paper drawings, sketches which seem to answer a question nobody ever thought to ask: if John Waters directed a sequel to Rosemary's Baby, what would the graffiti in the 8-year-old Antichrist's textbooks look like?




 

So good. More to come! Click the topic tag below to catch up!

5 comments:

LIBear said...

That's two unrelated Rosemary's Baby references in one weekend by two different bloggers which I visit. Now I'm going to have to go review that awful movie and once again, not see why it was at all remarkable.

Peteykins said...

Fun fact: I was born 6-6-65, my mother's name is Rosemary, and I am the youngest in my family!

HRH King Friday XIII, Ret. said...

Hail Ricky Rebel!

\m/(>_<)\m/

samael7 said...

I find myself charmed by his profuse use of dicks.

Comrade Physioprof said...

Those drawings have boners!